VODKA INFUSED WHITE CHOCOLATE LEMON TRUFFLES
- Place the chocolate chips, butter, cream, lemon zest and salt in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Because white chocolate is prone to overheating, it’s a good idea to stop heating it before all the chips are melted, and simply stir until the residual heat melts all the chocolate.
- Stir in the vodka and icing sugar until smooth.
- Place plastic wrap over the top of the bowl and refrigerate until firm enough to scoop, about 2 hours.
- When chilled, use a teaspoon to form 1-inch balls, coating your hands with icing sugar and roll the truffles between your palms to make them round.
- Place the balls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the white candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Use a fork to dip each truffle into the bowl of white candy melts. Hold it over the bowl so the excess coating can drip down back into the bowl, then place it back on the baking sheet.
- Dust with sprinkles and return to the fridge until set (about 30 min).