THYME INFUSED VODKA LEMONADE
For thyme-infused syrup:
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
For the Lemonade:
- Juice of 10 fresh lemons
- 1 cup Iceberg Vodka
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 6 cups water
- To make the syrup - In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, thyme, and water to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- To make the lemonade - Stir in lemon juice, vodka and 6 cups cold water, strain into a small pitcher along with the thyme infused syrup.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour (and up to 1 week).
- Serve over ice, garnished with thyme sprigs and fresh lemon wedges.