Pumpkin Spice Cocktail
For the rim:
3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For the drink:
2oz Iceberg Vodka
1 oz Kahlua
1.5 oz pumpkin spice flavoured coffee creamer
To rim the glass:
1. On a small plate, combine the pumpkin pie spice with crushed graham crackers.
2. Dip the edge of each glass in water or simple syrup and then into the mixture, turning to coat the entire edge.
To mix the cocktail:
1. Combine Iceberg Vodka, Kahlua into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake until well chilled.
3. Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
4. Top with pumpkin spice creamer and garnish with a cinnamon stick and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.