POMEGRANATE GRAPEFRUIT VODKA-RITA
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz ruby red grapefruit juice
- .50 oz tequila
- .50 oz pomegranate juice
- .25 oz fresh lime juice
- ½ lime (cut into wedges)
- kosher salt
- Run a lime wedge around the outer rims of a rocks glass and dip the rim in salt. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, grapefruit juice, tequila, pomegrante juice and lime juice.
- Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Fill glass with fresh ice and strain margarita into glass. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and serve
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...