LAVENDER ROSEMARY INFUSED MARTINI
- 2 ounces Lavender Rosemary infused Iceberg vodka
- 3/4 ounces dry vermouth
- Fresh lemon, rosemary and lavender for garnishing
- Combine Iceberg vodka and vermouth in a shaker filled with ice.
- Strain and pour into a chilled glass
- Garnish with fresh lemon, rosemary or lavender.
To make Lavender Rosemary infused vodka:
- Fill a small bottle with 1 cup iceberg vodka, add 2-3 sprigs of rosemary and 2-3 stems of lavender (or 1 tablespoon of lavender buds).
- Seal and store in the fridge for 2 days.
- Strain, removing the lavender and rosemary pieces, and reseal the vodka in an airtight container.
- Store in the fridge to keep fresh.