GREEN TEA "MOJITO"
- ½ cup hot, freshly boiled water
- 1 green tea bag
- 1-2 oz simple syrup (to taste)
- Fresh lime, cut into slices
- 2 oz Iceberg Vodka
- 8 -10 mint leaves
- Boil water and pour over a teabag. Let steep for 2-3 minutes. Allow the tea to cool to room temperature (or rapid chill in the fridge if it’s 5 o’clock somewhere)
- In a glass, muddle together mint leaves, 2 wedges of lime and simple syrup.
- In a cocktail shaker combine green tea with iceberg vodka and pour into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with extra lime and mint.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...