FLORAL INFUSED VODKA SODA
- 1.5 oz Iceberg Vodka
- 1 tablespoon rose syrup (see below)
- 8 oz sparkling water Ice
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka and rose syrup.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Top with sparkling water.
Style tip: Garnish with floral-infused ice cubes
To make Rose Syrup:
- Pour 1 cup of boiled water of loose leaf tea, using your choice of floral-infused flavour. (We like rose hibiscus tea) Let steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a strainer and throw away the leaves.
- Place 1 cup of the strained tea into a pot on the stove.
- Add 1 cup of white sugar.
- Stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool, and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.